[AccessD] form on top question

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Sep 30 23:30:32 CDT 2003

Three at work, two at home.....I get cranky when there is only one monitor!
<grin>.

Only problem is, Access 97 doesn't like it.  If I push A97 into another
monitor, I get odd behavior sometimes.  Tool tips show up on the main
monitor, dropdown lists do the same, and they only accept keyboard activity
then too....go figure.

Drew