[AccessD] Using WinZip With Access

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Apr 20 06:48:01 CDT 2004

To all,

I’m sure one of you out there must have done/attempted this before, I have an export button on my switchboard which exports two text files (ShiftData and DowntimeData) using the TransferText method.  I also have a copy of WinZip 8.0 (or close) installed.

What I would like to do is once the text files have been exported I would like to zip them, has anyone any examples etc that I may look at to achieve this.

Also would I also need to download the command line interface for WinZip as well ?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Paul Hartland
Database Designer/Developer.
Join the UK's number one for the internet
www.freeserve.com/time