[AccessD] cbo after adding data question

Paul M. Jones pjones at btl.net
Tue Apr 20 11:25:14 CDT 2004

for situations like this I usually place the SQL statement in code rather
than the control properties at design time.

I then populate the row source on 'enter' of the combo box.  Of course
there are some overhead associated with this but I always get fresh
data.  I can also populate the combo box based on values in other fields
using this approach.

Paul M. Jones