[AccessD] A2K: Help with Error accessing file

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 07:09:47 CDT 2004

Dan,

>> GoToMyPC <<

I've been evaluating it myself these past few weeks. I, indeed, have suggested it to the appropriate people, but there may be some resistance. It's a domestic violence shelter and they're very chary of sending any data via the Internet for fear that it will be intercepted and fall into the hands of the abusers.

To help them with some of their custom report requests I offered to send them an Access routine to scramble the names, addresses, and phone numbers of every client in their files. They're thinking about it.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"If you can't say anything nice, run for President." - Argus Hamilton