[AccessD] Ownership

MastercafeCTV mastercafe at ctv.es
Tue Apr 13 09:20:12 CDT 2004

Hi Richard,

I don't know if ECC law are the same for this, but the intelectual property
in Spain said that you can develope any tool in any languaje for your client
and the main source code and final application rights are for they (client)
but you can use this code or application to sell to another client.

Inly when you make a contract in the beginning you can put your basis for
this. We make always a contract with our clients how take the main source
code, except an MDE module with all standar functions of us that they need
pay for this use. With this solution you always protect your work for
another developers in the future, and can put open source to your client.

Hope this notes can help you

Juan Menendez

Mastercafe S.L. NIF - B82.617.614
c/ Piñeres 4, 1ºD (33430 Candas - Asturias)
Juan Menendez Crespo juan at mastercafe.com
www.mastercafe.com
info at mastercafe.com