[AccessD] Ownership

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 13 14:33:55 CDT 2004

There's nothing wrong with stipulating in the contract that the product is
for the purchaser's use and not for resell by the purchaser -- I always had
that. They don't ask -- they're not interested in reselling, but just in
case...

Susan H.

The question really comes down to 'why do you ask?'. Do I sense that you
smell some sell-on potential? Be careful, it rarely happens. And certainly
NEVER discount what you do based on the promise of future sales. But I
digress. The important thing is that you want a happy