[AccessD] jpg Screen shot

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Sat Apr 17 09:01:45 CDT 2004

William,

>> ...when the vector based SVG format gets fully implemented in more browsers we'll finally have something that produces both great graphics and small files ...I'm using some now for IE6 clients and the results are great. <<

This is the first I've heard of SVG. What does the acronym stand for and where can I find some on-line examples?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - John F. Kennedy, 1961