[AccessD] jpg Screen shot

Dave Sharpe DaveSharpe2 at cox.net
Sat Apr 17 10:01:28 CDT 2004

Steve

You can look here for some info

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/

Dave

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven W. Erbach" <serbach at new.rr.com>
To: "Access Developers discussion and problem solving"
<accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 10:01 AM
Subject: Re: [AccessD] jpg Screen shot

William,

>> ...when the vector based SVG format gets fully implemented in more
browsers we'll finally have something that produces both great graphics and
small files ...I'm using some now for IE6 clients and the results are great.
<<

This is the first I've heard of SVG. What does the acronym stand for and
where can I find some on-line examples?

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay
any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose
any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty." - John
F. Kennedy, 1961