[AccessD] custom sorts/groups in a report

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 20 13:10:40 CDT 2004

Let me rephrase that -- if I have to have a module, I don't think I really
care what gets passed where -- my hope was to eliminate the module and do
all the calculating in the query or the report and I thought I might be able
to bypass the module using the openargs argument. Replacing the module I
have for one that passes the value to a query really doesn't resolve the
issue I had.

Susan H.

That's what I'd like to do -- and may do yet  by passing the firstdayofweek
value from the form to the query instead of the report. Truth is, I don't
know how -- I can't remember ever passing a value to a query before and a
parameter query is out.