[AccessD] Create Junction Table From Existing Data

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 20 17:03:11 CDT 2004

...you've lost me Mark ...I thought you were trying to join data from two
tables ...your latest post looks as if you're trying to pivot the data
instead ...can you clarify it a bit?

William Hindman
"Always code as if the person who is maintaining or testing your code is
a violent psychopath who knows where you live." William Silverstein