[AccessD] Chinese Language

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Fri Apr 30 09:47:14 CDT 2004

Dear List:

It seems that I can change the caption of a control through code:

ctl.Caption = rs(gstrLanguage)

' Where gstrLanguage is the field name in the language table of the language
selected by the user

but I can't change the font:

If InStr(1, gstrLanguage, "Chinese") <> 0 Then ctl.font = "Arial Unicode MS"

gives me 'object soesn't support this property or method'.

Is there a way to change the font of a control?  This code will be running
in an mde so opening the form in design mode isn't an option.

MTIA

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
http://www.e-z-mrp.com