[AccessD] Naming Conventions

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Aug 10 15:25:44 CDT 2004

LOL!  I hear that!  I've never had one quite that long, but I've had
some that performed all sorts of exotic calculations using i, j, k,
etc., declared and populated by other calculations earlier in the
routine.  Oh, and don't forget the GoTos that threaded themselves
throughout. :-{

Charlotte Foust