[AccessD] Changing to newest version of ACCESS?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 17 15:47:34 CDT 2004

I switched to 2003 -- I have to as soon as they're out. Granted, I don't
"develop" the way you guys do, but honestly, I've not had any problems with
it. And there are a few new features that some folks will find handy -- not
earth-shaking or anything -- but nice.

Susan H.

Thanks for the encouragement, Brett!!

I just got thru spending a (minor) fortune for an upgrade to Windows XP Pro
(OS) and Office 2003 (XP) Pro.  I was looking forward to getting familiar
with all the new "bells and whistles" in Access 2003, but from what you're
saying it looks like all I can look forward to is nothing
but problems ...   :-(((