[AccessD] Changing to newest version of ACCESS?

Jim DeMarco Jdemarco at hudsonhealthplan.org
Tue Aug 17 14:25:54 CDT 2004

Don't believe that A2K3 is all that bad.  We're still on A97 and moving to the latest/greatest by years end.  In spite of potential problems if you like better XML support and cool hooks from .NET world then it's still an interesting upgrade IMHO.  The SharePoint stuff seems pretty neat too.

But would I upgrade a client if I didn't have a reason too?   NO!!!

Jim DeMarco