[AccessD] WAY OT: Outlook Express Rules

O'Connor, Patricia (OTDA) Patricia.O'Connor at dfa.state.ny.us
Wed Aug 18 15:56:22 CDT 2004

Well Charlotte I don't know how your system is set up but the rule in my
example has been running every day for a few months with no problem

On the last window - Did you just check TURN RULE ON ? Leave the other
blank

Have you tried opening outlook xp under administrator. Maybe you need
more rights.

*Patricia O'Connor
*Associate Computer Programmer Analyst
*OTDA - BDMA