[AccessD] Apostrophes and Quotation Marks in Access

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Mon Aug 23 11:13:19 CDT 2004

Is there any way to replace the straight-vertical apostrophes and
quotation marks that Access uses with the curly ones that Word uses?
I've tried to export a report in Times Roman to Word and they come in
vertical. Yet when I type within that document I get the curly variety?
Obviously the ANSI codes are different, so a wildcard find-and-replace
could do it, if I could figure out how to tell Word to perform that kind
of find-and-replace. Does anyone know how to do that in Word?

TIA,
Arthur