[AccessD] Accent Marks Needed

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 25 02:07:16 CDT 2004

Another Method

Win XP Control Panel --> Regional Language Settings--> Languages
--Details --> Installed services
 Add the Spanish Keyboard in addition to English.

Other button option selections

Language -choose to float Keyboard Language Bar on Screen as transparent
or in tasktray
I prefer floating bar rather cluttering TaskTray icon

Key Settings choose a hotkey to switch language keyboard.

This will give you a floating keyboard selection bar

Defualt To change language keyboards when typing  toggle ALT - Right Shift

 You can also do this by VBA code. I have used to sense Keyboard
language state and switch between French or English Text boxes on same form
There are probably pictures of spanish keyboard mappings at
http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev