[AccessD] TransferText Causing System Crash

David Emerson davide at dalyn.co.nz
Thu Aug 26 19:24:49 CDT 2004

I read with interest your recent thread on this one.  Unfortunately in my
case they are not even running once.

I could rewrite my code so that I read/write in the files line by line (I
have other code in the same database which does this
successfully).  However, it would make it much easier if I could get it to
work again as before.

David