[AccessD] OT - VBA Required / Already installed - Office/Developer 2000

Reuben Cummings reuben at gfconsultants.com
Fri Dec 10 13:14:50 CST 2004

I am trying to get another computer to burn installations from.  When
creating the deployment package I notice that msado21.tlb shows up where it
never did.

And then when running a completed CD to test the install I get an error
message stating "Cannot find the Source file 'D:\\charts\\@msado21.tlb' to
Install"

I have tried to repair Office and Developer (both 2000).  The problem occurs
when I insert the Developer CD.  I get a messgae stating that Developer
requires VBA 6.0 and that I must install Office or something else that
contains VBA 6.0

However, Office 2000 is installed.  I even tried removing it and
re-installing it.  No Luck.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Reuben Cummings