[AccessD] Please Advise: Should I Buy "Microsoft Visual Basic .NET Standard 2003 ..."

Tom Bolton tom.bolton at donnslaw.co.uk
Fri Dec 3 03:09:51 CST 2004

ADO and classes are exactly what you need!  .NET is 'proper' OO, and it
forces you to think that way, so any leg-up you give yourself by trying to
write re-usable code in VBA will be a great help.

Once you get into .NET, it makes a LOT of sense.  Just don't do what I did
and try and find 'Recordset' in your ADO.NET manual. ;-)