[AccessD] Linking Tables from MS SQL using ODBC

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 28 08:47:54 CST 2004

Thanks for your help Gustav. I will set up a function to do that.

In the place that I am currently working their application was originally
designed in Access. When it came to updating the system to work with larger
DBs the solution cobbled together was a non-Access front-end and an Access
MDB backend that uses ODBC to connect to all the data. Scary :-(

Jim