[AccessD] Merging photos from Access to Word

Steven W. Erbach serbach at new.rr.com
Mon Feb 2 13:00:47 CST 2004

Kathryn,

I understand what you're doing. I'm more of a WordPerfect guy myself. In looking through the WordPerfect Merge commands I found EMBEDMACRO. Now, I've not played with this sort of thing myself. I tried a quick macro that inserted a graphic into a document and then went back and edited the macro and I could see the file name. It seems to me that you could use EMBEDMACRO in your Merge codes to insert the graphic given in the file name in your Photo column. It's a start anyway.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Scientific Marketing
Neenah, WI
920-969-0504

Message created with Bloomba

Disclaimer: No tree was killed in the transmission of this message. However, several coulombs of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.