[AccessD] A2003: Masked bitmaps as button images?

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Feb 4 10:43:41 CST 2004

Popular with whom?  I generally dislike additional animation on forms,
although I can tolerate a limited amount of it on web pages.  Database
applications aren't generally meant to be entertaining, they're meant to
be useful and usable.  While colorful and active applications might have
video appeal for those with short attention spans, they get wearing fast
when you have to do down and dirty data entry in them IMO.

Charlotte Foust