[AccessD] A2003: Masked bitmaps as button images?

Ervin Brindza viner at eunet.yu
Thu Feb 5 00:37:07 CST 2004

> Popular with whom?  I generally dislike additional animation on forms,
To my customers, the like motley forms. I'm developing only, and they
watching the screen all day long :) I heard a wisdom: if you wath to catch a
fish you have to put worm on the hook because the fish will taste it, not
the fisher :)

> although I can tolerate a limited amount of it on web pages.  Database
> applications aren't generally meant to be entertaining, they're meant to
> be useful and usable.  While colorful and active applications might have
> video appeal for those with short attention spans, they get wearing fast
> when you have to do down and dirty data entry in them IMO.

Ok, you two beat me :) Sorry for increasing the traffic on the List!
Best regards,
    Ervin