[AccessD] Memo Locked - Apparently, but not that I can find!!!

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Feb 9 07:38:05 CST 2004

Memo fields are treated differently than the rest of the fields in a record.
They are simply pointers out to a storage area where the actual memo is
stored.  Memos still have the "page locking" issue where if another user is
editing another memo that resides in the same physical page as your memo,
yours will be locked.