[AccessD] increasing database size

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Feb 15 03:23:04 CST 2004

Hi Pedro

The main advantage is that you separate design from data; this eases
development of the frontend and backup of the backend.

The main disadvantage is that you need to reattach the backend if it
is moved to another folder. In a controlled environment, you can
simply use the wizard to reattach the backend; if not, several
utilities are available for free - just do a search in the archives
for reattach or relink.

/gustav