[AccessD] increasing database size

John W. Colby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Feb 17 07:44:07 CST 2004

I just looked at this tip.  While it works admirably for SEARCH combos what
about those where the combo is just displaying FK data from another field.
Perhaps the policy holder of a policy for example?  These kinds of combos
are much more common on a form and they may be pulling thousands of records
as well.  Or does Access "behind the scenes" only pull a single record to
match the FK in the form's recordset?