[AccessD] Table Structure questions

DWUTKA at marlow.com DWUTKA at marlow.com
Fri Feb 20 18:25:02 CST 2004

Sorry, use 97 for almost all of my backends....so I keep forgetting about
the Unicode issue! <grin>

However, what are you LINKING the records in that table with?  Each record,
in a one per question table, would need a caller ID (Long), Question Number
(could be byte), then the answer (another byte).

Now you have 6 bytes per answer (instead of 1 in ASCII, or 2 in Unicode!)

Drew