[AccessD] Problem Exporting Query Data to Excel.

Stoker, Kenneth E Kenneth.Stoker at pnl.gov
Thu Jan 15 13:38:45 CST 2004

Actually, no, she is not a programmer, just trying to create her own
queries and then export them to Excel using Tools --> Office Links -->
Analyze in Microsoft Excel.  Using this option worked at 16K records
(showed her how to use the TOP keyword for this), but failed on 17K+
records.

That wasn't acceptable, so we tried to just copy the results from the
query into the clipboard and then paste the clipboard contents into the
Excel spreadsheet.  Surprise, we got almost 31K records into the
spreadsheet with this approach, which is what her query returned when
all the criteria was removed.

She said that she will try to remember if it is over 16K records, to
follow the last option above.

Ken Stoker
Technology Commercialization
Information Systems Administrator