[AccessD] Problem Exporting Query Data to Excel.

Gary Kjos garykjos at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 16 08:51:53 CST 2004

And if you chose Export of the query from the File menu it will export up to
65K records. Or Right click on the query and choose Export there.

Unless you pick a name for an existing Excel file that was created in a 16K
record limit format - then it will only do 16K records max in these methods
too. Had that happen to a co-worker a couple weeks ago. He had to go and
delete the older version and then export from the file menu to get all his
records.

Gary Kjos
garykjos at hotmail.com