[AccessD] OT: Export Messages from Outlook 5.5

Ervin Brindza viner at eunet.yu
Tue Jan 27 05:51:44 CST 2004

Hi fellow listers,
sorry for the OT post. I'm using Outlook Express ver. 5.50.4133.2400 at my job(have no idea which application upgraded it from ver. 5.0) and want to copy a folder with messages(.dbx file) to my home computer, where either the ver 5.0 and 6.0 can't manage(can't see) these .dbx files from OE 5.5. I suppose that the only way is to upgrade my "strange" OE 5.5 to 6.0? Will the messages remain the same? I don't want to lose my 4-5 years mail messages...
Any suggestions?
TIA,
    Ervin