[AccessD] Interface Callback Class Questions.

Tue Jan 27 06:28:55 CST 2004

Hello All

AK2 mde referencing A2K mdb

Objective:
  To open a report in a (host is an mde referenced to the .mdb)
referenced .mdb and have all the events for a given report fire inside
the host mde.  I can do this for a report located inside the mde,
however I can seem to figure out how to get the report inside the .mdb
to see the class in the mde, as circular references are not permitted in
access.

Question:
 I was thinking that an Interface callback would be an option. So is it
possible to use an interface callback across a referenced db to
accomplish my objective? Any examples...?

Thanks
Robert Gracie