[AccessD] Excel to Access by clicking cells.

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Tue Jan 6 10:19:05 CST 2004

I don't think so Gustav, it's not that easy (:-

The source layout can be compleetly turned around, or even not
structured (matrix based).
Name range is not posible neither cause of layout and to slow (it has to
be done every day).
Linking/importing is out of the question, no way Jose...
The structure of the Excel files will no permit me that.

I must avoid at any cost to change anything to the files because it has
to be done on a 7x7 daily base and just printing and typing it in
manualy would be speedier.

 I don't see any other why than clicking on the appropriate cells making
a multiselect and somehow with the clickorder decide which cell is
what...

You should see the file to fully understand my problem, but the data is
confidential and preparing some dummies would take me half a day...

Erwin