[AccessD] Excel to Access by clicking cells.

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jan 6 09:07:34 CST 2004

Hi Erwin

If you can (multi)select cells in a worksheet, you can copy and paste
into an appropriate open select query.

Or you could apply a Named Range to that selecting, save and close,
then link this Named Range as a linked table in Access.

You could even record a macro for each cinema's worksheet to perform
this action ...

/gustav