[AccessD] (OT) saving as *cvs with " "

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Thu Jan 15 14:15:10 CST 2004

Hey Group
i have to save this data (right now I have it in a spreadsheet)
01003, 011-11-1123, Doe, Jane, A

as .txt file so it would like

01003, 011-11-1123, "Doe", "Jane", A

and they specifically want quotes around first and last name, and ONLY
there. when I create *.csv file from Excel I got no quotations (I tried
specifically making those 2 fields as "text" and the others as "general"
and even "numbers", but no result) When I do it through though Acess I get
all in quotations, and over there I can't play with data types. I tried
adding colums with " at the beginning and end of mane fields, but ehen I
converted that to *.csv I got tripe quotes on names, and no quotes
elsewhere...
Any suggestions ?