[AccessD] Access Support in 2006

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Thu Jan 15 14:03:14 CST 2004

Not at my knownledge...

But I'm pretty sure (based on personal experiance and signs) they gonna
drop the JET Engine one of these years.
2006 would be a logical time...

They have been and stil are pushing SQL server and MDSE so much this is
very clear to me.

But Access will always be there, maybe in another format....

Erwin