[AccessD] Access Support in 2006

Susan Harkins ssharkins at bellsouth.net
Thu Jan 15 14:49:36 CST 2004

And MS has just backed down on its earlier decision NOT to support Win 98
after this month (I think that was the timeframe). They've backtracked and
now say they'll continue to support Win 98 for a while -- so, I wouldn't put
too much stock in claims from anyone outside MS.

At best, all they can do is speculate. Anyone outside MS that has their ear
and knows inside information is NOT going to write an article and tell you
about it -- they would lose their status pronto.

Susan H.