[AccessD] Database Error

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.be
Mon Jan 26 13:31:40 CST 2004

Hi Mike

You would'nt believe me I had the same thing today!!!
My 7am backup tape was full and the backup software requested for an
additional tape to continue.
The MDB file was partialy backupped and the backup software kept the
file locked until I cancelled the backup.
Same symtoms, could not enter the db and there was no lock file....
I only noticed this around 10am when people started to call me because
the website (database access) was not working...

I use Veritas backup, I believe version 8,6.

Erwin