[AccessD] Re: Using Dates

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Fri Jan 30 07:28:58 CST 2004

Charlotte,

I have a function that I run that populates the table with about 100 years
of data.  Since that is only a little over 36,500 rows, it is relatively
small.  The only thing that has to be done then is to define holidays for
each year.  After it is created, it makes handling dates so much simpler
for end users and programmers alike.  ;-)

Robert