[AccessD] VB.NET

Mark L. Breen subs1847 at solution-providers.ie
Tue Jul 6 15:06:31 CDT 2004

Hello Charlotte,

I have used Active reports for a few years now and am very happy with them,
one question, have you upgraded to the new .Net version?  If so, what do you
think of it.

I have not upgraded yet, but am looking like I will have to,

do you know whether you can get a version upgrade from the one I bought a
few years ago?

Thanks

Mark