[AccessD] How to stop Access from setting references

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Tue Jul 6 15:25:34 CDT 2004

We've run into something similar with MDBs.  In MDBs, Access
automatically adds the Web Components when you create a new database,
perhaps to support the DAPs.  If the reference breaks, it may NOT show
up in the reference list, but you need to recompile the app to be sure
it's gone.  I had to actually remove the dll from my machine to be sure
of finding and squashing all those references lurking in our apps.

Charlotte Foust