[AccessD] AXP and Word Automation - Next Question

Terri Jarus jarus at amerinet-gpo.com
Wed Jul 7 15:16:28 CDT 2004

Now my code works except I'm getting a new Word document for each
record.  I want to run the records continuously within one document.  I
had set up a Word template with bookmarks for each field - but they are
only good for one record.  How do I get the Word template set up so that
it will repeat the bookmarks within the same document for the next
record OR is that even a possibility?

Thanks to anyone for suggestions.

Terri Jarus
Director, Contract Support Services