[AccessD] AXP and Word Automation - Next Question

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jul 7 16:18:31 CDT 2004

On 7 Jul 2004 at 15:16, Terri Jarus wrote:

> Now my code works except I'm getting a new Word document for each
> record.

Do you still have the Documents.Add in the same place as it was in the original
code you posted? ie inside the DO..LOOP. If so, move it before the DO.

> I want to run the records continuously within one document.  I
> had set up a Word template with bookmarks for each field - but they are
> only good for one record.  How do I get the Word template set up so that
> it will repeat the bookmarks within the same document for the next
> record OR is that even a possibility?

I'd guess that you need to create new bookmarks beyond the end of the current
inserted content. How that will affect the formatting and you rtemplate is
anyonees guess.

Just as a matter of interest, why are you doing this rather than just creating
a nicely formatted Access Report and outputting it as RTF?

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg