[AccessD] Outlook Asks Too Many Questions

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Tue Jul 13 10:17:48 CDT 2004

Dear List:

I have a program which send out batches of emails.  I'm now, thanks to the list, using late binding, and the Outlook object model.  Recently the client upgraded to Office XP from O2K.  Now when she sends a batch of emails she gets a message that says "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf.  Do you want to allow this?" (yes, no, help).

Help says it is because I'm using the VBA command .Send (which is true).  So helpful and yet so annoying.  Thank you MS for watching over me and my apps.

Is there a way to suppress this message?  If she sends 100 e-mails, she has to answer this question 100 times.

MTIA

is