[AccessD] DateDiff or other function

Mike & Doris Manning mikedorism at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 13 10:21:47 CDT 2004

You need to specify the FirstWeekOfYear...A constant that specifies the
first week of the year. If not specified, the first week is assumed to be
the week in which January 1 occurs.

DateDiff(interval, date1, date2[, firstdayofweek[, firstweekofyear]])

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com