[AccessD] Need more than 255 fields! (was - Hit the Wall?)

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Jul 23 13:26:20 CDT 2004

Even for a process management project, I think 270 fields in a single
table is a BAD idea.  The way I got around this kind of problem in a
survey app was to use an unbound form with fully relational tables and
code to populate the controls and to write each change to the correct
record.

Charlotte Foust