[AccessD] Drag & Drop Utility

John Harris bis at albury.net.au
Mon Jul 26 02:10:59 CDT 2004

Greetings from Australia!!

I have just downloaded a copy of your D & D utility. Just what I need.

One question though: I assume (perhaps incorrectly) that one purpose
of the utility is to allow controls to be moved when in form view.
This would allow users for example to define their own form layout (at
least for the items that were D&D enabled). On this basis, I assumed
that if I move controls with D&D when in form view, I would still be
asked to save the changes on exit - this does not happen.

Am I misinterpreting the purpose of this utility.