[AccessD] Scheduled Access task - URGENT

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Jul 13 04:10:08 CDT 2004

On 13 Jul 2004 at 10:30, Gustav Brock wrote:

> Hi Kath
>
> I think you need to modify
>
> "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 2000\Office\MSACCESS.EXE"
> "E:\Sds\Clients\DDTolhurst\IressPricesDatabase\TestBatch.mdb"
> /cmd AutoRun

> "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office 2000\Office\MSACCESS.EXE"
> "E:\Sds\Clients\DDTolhurst\IressPricesDatabase\TestBatch.mdb"
> /cmd "AutoRun"

It works fine for me without quotes around the argument(s)
Trying to find Kath's problem, this works as expected and a message box
displays the two words when called from a form's on_open

"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office\MsAccess.exe" "c:\test.mdb" /cmb Test
Argument

It works fine whether in a shortcut or a batch file (Win2K, A2K)

--
Lexacorp Ltd
http://www.lexacorp.com.pg