[AccessD] Scheduled Access task - URGENT

Steve Conklin (Developer@UltraDNT) Developer at UltraDNT.com
Tue Jul 13 11:32:43 CDT 2004

Does the Windows user id have a password?
In my experience, WinXP won't run a Scheduled Task for a user id that
does not have one.

hth
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Kath Pelletti
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 8:27 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Scheduled Access task - URGENT

Hi Gustav / Stuart / Andy - thanks for suggestions -

I can't get it to work with or without the quotes around the Autorun
parameter.

This is Win XP Pro - so maybe there is a difference between Win 2K and
XP Pro here. The mdb I am using is completely empty - vanilla - I
started with an empty mdb and just added one startup form when I
couldn't get the more complex one to work.

My syntax works as a shortcut, but simply does not run as a scheduled
task.

To confirm that it is a Win issue, could you send me your Win2K line
syntax with an mdb which it opens?

Much appreciated

Kath