[AccessD] Scheduled Access task - URGENT

Kath Pelletti KP at sdsonline.net
Tue Jul 13 18:00:03 CDT 2004

Thanks very much Stuart - it's always great to have a version that someone has working!

You were right about the run permissions - I had checked them but as I do not have a password for user Win I didn't enter one - I had no idea that that was required (which still strikes me as odd)

Brilliant - thanks all.

Kath